What is Dementia?
Our team of caregivers receive extensive dementia training based on certified trainers. Partnering with the Alzheimer’s Association, our team provides education to the Portland Community. As a certified Alzheimer’s trainer, our skilled team presents on the following dementia topics:
- Know the Signs: Top 10 Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Healthy Living: The Brain Body Connection
- Understand Alzheimer’s Disease
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits and Financial Planning
- Living with Alzheimer’s
This education and training allows our clients to remain safe at home with skilled, compassionate caregivers.
The only In-Home Care agency in Portland to host Memories in the Making. Located at our main office in Beaverton, this class is for early stage Alzheimer’s individual to participate in a therapeutic art class directed by our Occupational Therapist.
Click the link below for more information on the class, “Memories in the Making”.